Project Director, KEO International
Mr. Mohamad has 29 years of diversified experience in design, Project Management, Production Management. He leads the projects in all Design Phases with the following professional skills and duties:
– Manage the projects and lead the project team from concept stage to construction.
– Assist the Marketing team with the proposal and Agreement with Clients.
– Manage the stakeholders, meeting the project requirements.
– Monitor the project budget and prepare all the Variation Orders for the design changes in the project.
– Prepare the monthly report for the project
– Prepare the RFPs for the sub-consultants and their agreement
– Value Engineering for projects
– Project Schedules in MS Project
– Building and retaining relationships of trust with clients, and business partners for a successful project
– Strong experience in Malls, Mixed Use, Hotel, Healthcare, high rise building, office and intuitional buildings
– Proficient in Autocad with sufficient knowledge on REVIT